Escape to the lap of luxury for a beautifully bespoke elopement wedding - and with spring just around the corner, now is the perfect time to book your romantic celebrations at Lower Barns.
Specialising in relaxed, intimate affairs of the highest calibre, a host of services and facilities are in place to ensure your every need and whim is satisfied in supreme style, from bubbly on tap to a hot tub, sauna, gorgeous accommodation and a plethora of stunning spaces to say I Do.
Cosy up for two nights in the stunning five-star suite, The Nook, before walking down the purpose-built arbour, 'The Tunnel of Love' to utter your vows in The Wed Shed.
Start your W-day with a hearty breakfast and enjoy all on-site facilities as the staff personally take care of all the details - and can even be your witnesses. Enjoy a post-ceremony photoshoot in the garden or pop down to the nearby beach before tucking into a traditional Cornish Cream Tea together.
The package runs from 1st March until the 18th April 2019, so get in touch to discover more.
What's Included in your package? • A two night stay.
• Monday to Thursday weddings.
• Ceremony in the Wed Shed.
• Staying Bed & Breakfast in The Nook.
• Cream Tea served in the luxury of your suite.
• We can witness your ceremony (£50).
• Mike is our in-house photographer and can take photos for you, which you will be given on a USB stick for £450.
• A two course Private Dining wedding feast can be booked for £50 each (it's bring your own booze).
• Check in from 3.30pm
• Check out at 10.30am
Please note that Registrar's fees are in addition and payable directly to Cornwall Council, click here for the weblink or call 0300 1234 181.