Win a hen break in Bath with Bath Boutique Stays
Article Published: Tuesday 31st January, 2017 - 10:33am
The city of Bath has become the UK’s leading city for sophisticated hen dos – and, with its elegant architecture, the thermal waters of Thermae Bath Spa and vast choice of restaurants, bars and boutiques, it’s easy to see why.
Boasting a spectacular portfolio of properties across the centre of the city, Bath Boutique Stays offers some seriously special accommodation equipped with all the facilities and boutique touches you’ll need for a memorable stay. Adding to the list with their finest development-to-date, Mr Darcy’s Abode is a luxurious boutique five-storey Georgian townhouse sleeping 18 hens in central Bath.
Bath Boutique Stays is giving away a complimentary stay in Mr Darcy’s Abode for a lucky group of hens. The prize includes a two-night stay for up to ten in November or December 2017 or January 2018 (subject to availability), a vintage tea party on arrival, VIP nightclub entry and a late noon checkout.
Send an email to email@example.com entitled ‘Win a hen break in Bath’ and include your name, address and contact number. The closing date is 10th August 2017.
Terms and conditions apply*
Terms and conditions
1. The prize is subject to availability for the months of November and December 2017 and January 2018.
2. Availability for specific dates cannot be guaranteed.
3. The prize cannot be taken on a bank holiday.
4. A maximum group size of 10 guests is covered by the prize. Further guests can be added at an additional cost.
5. Competitions close on specified closing dates.
6. Prizes are subject to availability.
7. Entries are restricted to residents of the UK.
8. Prizes are as stated, are not transferable and no cash or other alternatives will be provided.
9. Only one entry per couple is permitted per competition.
10. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
11. Proof of identity and age may be required.
12. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
13. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
14. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
15. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
16. The winners are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any delivery charges and damage deposits. Prizes are subject to the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
17. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the supplier reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
18. The winners agree to the use of their name, photograph and will cooperate with any other reasonable requests by Wed Magazine and the supplier involved relating to any post-winning publicity.
19. Wed Magazine reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
20. Unless stated otherwise, the winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
21. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Wed Magazine reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
22. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
21. Where applicable, the decision of Wed Magazine is final based on the criteria set out in the competition and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
22. Each entrant’s email address will automatically be added to the wedmagazine.co.uk database to receive e-newsletters highlighting news, special offers, events and inspiration. Entrants can unsubscribe at any time.