Win a flower installation with Loulabel
Article Published: Monday 6th February, 2017 - 7:46pm
Florist Louise Ord of Loulabel takes all her colourful and creative inspiration from nature. Foraging from local hedgerows, woodlands and clifftops as well as sourcing flowers from small Cornish growers, Louise’s natural, free-flowing and bohemian style makes her the perfect fit for a relaxed wedding on the Cornish coast or deep in the countryside.
Flower installations are seriously stylish in wedding world right now, and Loulabel is giving away an installation worth up to £1000 in this exclusive competition. The installation could comprise an archway, staircase, floral chandelier, mantelpiece or suspended design.
Simply book your wedding flowers with Loulabel for a 2017/2018 wedding. The closing date is 30th March 2017.
Terms and conditions apply*
Terms and conditions
1. Entrants must book their 2017/2018 wedding flowers with Loulabel to enter. Please note a booking comes with a minimum spend of £500.
3. The prize is worth up to the value of £1000. This includes hired items, delivery and installation.
4.Competitions close on specified closing dates.
5. Prizes are subject to availability.
6. Entries are restricted to residents of the UK.
7. Prizes are as stated, are not transferable and no cash or other alternatives will be provided.
8. Only one entry per couple is permitted per competition.
9. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
10. Proof of identity and age may be required.
11. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
12. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
13. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
14. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
15. The winners are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any delivery charges and damage deposits. Prizes are subject to the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
16. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the supplier reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
17. The winners agree to the use of their name, photograph and will cooperate with any other reasonable requests by Wed Magazine and the supplier involved relating to any post-winning publicity.
18. Wed Magazine reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
19. Unless stated otherwise, the winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
20. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Wed Magazine reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
21. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
22. Where applicable, the decision of Wed Magazine is final based on the criteria set out in the competition and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
23. Each entrant’s email address will automatically be added to the wedmagazine.co.uk database to receive e-newsletters highlighting news, special offers, events and inspiration. Entrants can unsubscribe at any time.