Win a Cream Tea Elopement Package at Lower Barns Small Boutique Wedding Venue
Article Published: Monday 30th January, 2017 - 11:43am
Hidden away in acres of lush countryside close to Cornwall’s south coast, Lower Barns is an extraordinary spot, which blends a joyful riot of colour with a heady air of romance. Specialising in elopements and small-scale weddings for up to 20 guests, the venue offers a series of personality-packed backdrops for a memorable celebration, from the al fresco vibes of ‘The Wed Shed’ wedding chapel in the gardens to the cosy candlelit climes of ‘The Shack’. There’s also a choice of luxurious accommodation designed with romance in mind – in short, it’s a pretty special place to tie the knot.
We’ve teamed up with Lower Barns to give away a ‘Cream Tea Elopement Wedding.’ A two-day package for two, the prize includes two nights accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis in the Garden Suite, a ceremony in The Shack and a cream tea served in your suite after the ceremony. Owners Mike and Janie will be the witnesses, and check-in is from 3.30pm and checkout is at 10.30am. What’s more, there’s a ‘bring your own’ booze policy. Please note that the winning couple will need to make their own arrangements with the Registrar and pay their fee.
Send an email to email@example.com entitled ‘Win a cream tea elopement’ and include your name, address and contact number, and like the ‘Lower Barns Boutique B&B and Elopement Weddings in Cornwall’ Facebook page to enter. The closing date is 13th September 2017.
The prize must be taken between 31st October 2017 and 28th February 2018 (excluding 19th December 2017-5th January 2018 and 13th-15th February 2018). The closing date is 13th September 2017 and the winner will be announced on 15th September 2017.
Terms and conditions apply*
Terms and conditions
1. Entrants must like the ‘Lower Barns Boutique B&B and Elopement Weddings in Cornwall’ Facebook page.
2. Arrangements with the Registrar are not included in the competition. The winning couple will need to make their own arrangements and pay their fee.
3. Any extras, such as dinner, a picnic on arrival or extra guests, are not included in the package and must be paid for.
4. Competitions close on specified closing dates.
5. Prizes are subject to availability.
6. Entries are restricted to residents of the UK.
7. Prizes are as stated, are not transferable and no cash or other alternatives will be provided.
8. Only one entry per couple is permitted per competition.
9. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
10. Proof of identity and age may be required.
11. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
12. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
13. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
14. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
15. The winners are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any delivery charges and damage deposits. Prizes are subject to the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
16. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the supplier reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
17. The winners agree to the use of their name, photograph and will cooperate with any other reasonable requests by Wed Magazine and the supplier involved relating to any post-winning publicity.
18. Wed Magazine reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
19. Unless stated otherwise, the winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
20. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Wed Magazine reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
21. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
22. Where applicable, the decision of Wed Magazine is final based on the criteria set out in the competition and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
23. Each entrant’s email address will automatically be added to the wedmagazine.co.uk database to receive e-newsletters highlighting news, special offers, events and inspiration. Entrants can unsubscribe at any time.