Win £1000 off a wedding at Tredudwell Manor
Article Published: Tuesday 24th January, 2017 - 7:49pm
Set in an area of outstanding natural beauty, close to the south coast, Tredudwell Manor offers a charming blend of historic atmosphere, elegant accommodation and a breathtaking purpose-built celebration space Ė making for a versatile and dreamily romantic setting for a wedding.
If this sounds like your dream venue and youíre hoping to marry this year, then donít miss this opportunity to win a £1,000 discount on a wedding to be held at Tredudwell Manor on a weekend during October 2017.
Send an email to email@example.com entitled ĎWin a £1000 discount at Tredudwell Manorí and include your name, address and contact number. The closing date is 1st April 2017. www.tredudwell.co.uk
Terms and conditions
1. The prize can only be taken in October 2017 and is subject to availability.
2. Availability for specific dates cannot be guaranteed.
3. The £1000 discount will be on the pavilion hire and all its facilities including chairs and tables. There is no discount of the civil ceremony fee of £350 which the winning couple will have to pay if they wish to marry at Tredudwell. 4.The standard B&B accommodation rates apply.
5.Competitions close on specified closing dates.
6. Prizes are subject to availability.
7. Entries are restricted to residents of the UK.
8. Prizes are as stated, are not transferable and no cash or other alternatives will be provided.
9. Only one entry per couple is permitted per competition.
10. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
11. Proof of identity and age may be required.
12. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
13. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
14. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
15. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
16. The winners are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any delivery charges and damage deposits. Prizes are subject to the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
I17. n the event of a prize being unavailable, the supplier reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
18. The winners agree to the use of their name, photograph and will cooperate with any other reasonable requests by Wed Magazine and the supplier involved relating to any post-winning publicity.
19. Wed Magazine reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
20. Unless stated otherwise, the winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
21. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Wed Magazine reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
22. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
23. Where applicable, the decision of Wed Magazine is final based on the criteria set out in the competition and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
24. Each entrantís email address will automatically be added to the wedmagazine.co.uk database to receive e-newsletters highlighting news, special offers, events and inspiration. Entrants can unsubscribe at any time.