Buckland Tout Saints Exclusive Use Weddings
Article Published: Friday 17th April, 2015 - 1:34pm
Peacefully tucked away in a secluded valley among rolling Devon hills, Buckland Tout-Saints offers the ideal match for an exclusive use countryside wedding. This charming 16-bedroom hotel has everything you would expect from a 17th Century manor house...elegant interiors, gorgeous grounds and beautiful bedrooms, making it one of the most romantic wedding venues in Devon.
Licensed for civil ceremonies and partnerships, you can say "I do” in a choice of three fabulous rooms. From a traditional three-course wedding breakfast to a delightful Devon afternoon tea, Head Chef Ted and his team will carefully craft a delectable menu to suit your day.
If you frankly can’t wait to tie the knot take advantage of their wonderful winter-inspired wedding package: For just £5,999 you can enjoy:
- Exclusive use of the hotel and grounds
- Glass of cranberry fizz or mulled wine per person
- Three course wedding breakfast and coffee
- A glass of wine per person
- A glass of Prosecco per person for toast
- Beautiful mini mince pie stacked wedding cake
- Evening late night munchies
- Complimentary bridal suite for the bride & groom
- 15 bedrooms for your guests
Available on selected dates in 2015 and 2016. Based on 50 day guests and 80 evening guests. Additional guests can be added at a supplementary charge.
Alternatively, if you have your heart set on a summer wedding, their all-inclusive summer package starts from just £9,250 and is based on 80 day guests and 100 evening guests.
But nothing quite beats seeing the gorgeous venue for yourself, so call 01548 853055 to be booked in.